Monday, September 28, 2009

1st Day after Holiday

Today will be the 1st day after the Raya Holiday and heading back for the BUSY month I guess for most of the students in UNIMAS, as well as others IPTA institutions.

--> The Classes is starting again, and there will be few more classes before we reach the CLIMATE whereby, assignments, projects and Final Year Project need to be handed on OCTOBER, most probably 3rd weeks.

Again, this will be one of the main factors that causes of TENSION, STRESS, EXCITED and etc among the students, including me. Why? There are many reasons.

For example, now? I think this is the 1st time I waking up so damm early in the morning, I also dunno why.... as I cannot sleep well last night. I only get in myself into bed at 2am, but around 4.45am I already awake and I cannot sleep back. why? I guess I was too excited to attending the 1st lecture after the holiday or I was too stress + tension, whereby more works, assignments and projects need to be submit, as the dateline is around the corner...

Another reason would be maybe I lost control in myself, whereby during the early morning, it is my sleep time for the last 1 weeks since there was a holiday, I guess myself was addicted to it, that why I cannot sleep well yesterday when I try to push myself to get into bed early.

Too BAD, I guess I will be in Zombie Stage during the lecture later on, since I will have two classes in the first day after raya, I hope there will be no quizzes or long lecturing for me today.


5 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

WHAT THE F**K !!!

Freaking hell ada quiz today. Damn celaka the lecture. Give face la - Raya face

You guys also damn lazy before Raya, Why suddenly so hardworking pulak?

Stupid Malaysian !!!!

alex5454 said...

hahaa... I thought you will skip the bloody Lab, but I really does not know that you will skip Ernest Class as well.

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

F**K. I SKIP NOT ONLY 1 QUIZ but 2

Great !!! But is ok, the sky is dark now and I will not care much of the bloody little marks.

F**K THEM ALL !!!

Anonymous said...

Not 2 but 3, Ernest give 2 give to answer in 5 minutes, and the QUESTION is What is "Marketing Research" and What is "Market Research", hints for FINAL EXAM as WELL.

ALL THE BEST.. Jia You ..

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

ARRRR!!!! FK FK FK

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name