Friday, October 23, 2009

Back in KL

An hour to go before I will departing from Kuching International Airport, back to Kuala Lumpur LCCT. It is long waiting for me since my last trip back to Kuala Lumpur, it's already 3 month, and this first time in many semester I gone through, while I did not going back to Kuala Lumpur as I was back each study week or holidays.

This semester is a bit different compare to others semester whereby I unable to make an advance booking for my air ticket which eventually causes pain to my wallet, therefore I chose not to got back during the holiday that was granted by the University.

Anyways, I manage to get a cheap flight for my trip later, whereby the advance booking were made since last semester, I guess early in April 2009, therefore, I am back to Kuala Lumpur soon.

I wishes I could enjoy every second I staying in Kuala Lumpur as I will be in high stress mode by the early of November since I am due to sit for the final examination. Good Luck to the entire readers of this blogs, I guess it come from mostly my course-mates.

I will be in Kuala Lumpur from 23 October 2009 to 03 November 2009 before coming back to Kuching aka Unimas for Final Examination and back again to Kuala Lumpur on 13 November 2009.

All the Best and Gods Bless You

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name