Friday, October 30, 2009

What I Did in KL for the Last 1 week?

Well, I am back in KL since last Friday and today is another Friday, that means I will be back to Sarawak soon, 72 hour from now.

Anyways, I really appreciated what I did in KL and it was lot's of fun and spending too, I spend a lot whenever I come back to KL. Why?

First, I spend for foods, which everyday I get to try a new type of foods and what I eat was consider expensive but it's worth because I get to have to foods mostly together with my GODFATHER, from morning till night, so whatever I get for myself, he will get as well because I get for him as well and the funny things was he was complaining about stomach ache because what he usually eat was really different since I was back in KL. Anyways, it's not a big matter, as long as he is stay healthy and I don't mind to spend extra foods that I get for myself and share with him.

Next, I was also getting a new mobile as my GODFATHER accidentally put his mobile into the washing machine and I need to get a new mobile as replacement for him, I hope he like that, because whenever he get a new mobile I am the one who choose and get for him.

Nevertheless, for the last 1 week, even though I am not as hard working as others, but I admit that I try my best to do some revision at home as well as in my Godfather Laundry Shop. I do my final assignment on the first 2 day since I was back in KL, the following 4 day I do revision on International Marketing which I admitted that it's really confusing, really difficult to understand, and lastly yesterday and today, I did some revision on Research Marketing and I will eventually take a 2 day off before I back to Sarawak to continue my others part of revision which I really need to do in order to get good results this semester, I don't hope high but I hope for something outstanding.

Last but not least, I was overjoy since I know that I get a very good carry mark for my Web Design which I really does not think I will get that WELL. So, I guess you should know what I get? It definitely very good carry marks, which enabled me to get a better grade in Finals. I hope I can do that in order to increased my CGPA.

That all for now, back to Sarawak soon, and will be back to KL again on the 13 November 2009.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name