Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life at Night

I am really pissed off for the last two days, since the Unimas Internet Server were not in the working condition, "down" for some reason, I guess due to the heavy raining season that occur nowadays and therefore, I cannot get myself connected to the daily must do, which I need internet connection to do my stuffs such as reading online newspapers, blogging, looking for information for my assignments and etc. Finally, I am glad that the internet connection is in a stable condition since midnight ago, and now I can do all sort of things that I need to do.

Today, was the final class for my Research Marketing, a class that taught by Dr. Ernest, whereby the lecture today was a short and simple one, even myself cannot understand what he is teaching, but at least I know what is my carry mark for this subject, not very good, but at least, I pass this subject already, with 50% over 70% which I get, and hopefully I can get at least 20% from 30% that being offer from my final examination, which will enabled me to get at least a B+ results. Besides that, once again, I was looking forward to handled my Final Year Project to my supervisor, Ms. Josephine, but I was denied again, sad, need to add some item again, wtf, always re-edit and edit, edit, and edit, until when I need to do that? I was told to add conclusion for every chapter that I did, does that a MUST? oh, nothing to say la, why don't she told me that last week when I was consulting her? Nvm, I will just "hantam" and "taruk" whatever that get into my mind now since I was damm Fresh, early in the morning, hahaha.

Again, I was on bed very early today, around 5.00pm and I was skipping my dinner whereby I was awake early in the morning hours, right now, but of course I not now, because I was already awake around 1.00am, and I was having my supper, and of course a cup of coffee again, I guess I will staying awake to do my editing and looking forward for my breakfast and go for class later on. Life at night is really good for me, I feel comfortable and I definitely can pay must attention to what I need to done, even though I know that is not good for our health but I must do that since I cannot sleep well at night, if I chose to sleep early at night, I will be awake 2 hour or 3 hour later, which I will definitely feel very tired the on the next day. That all for now, will continue blogging whenever I am free, looking forward to end my suffering here, soon. Yeah, 10 more days before I will be off back to Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name