Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shabu Shabu

This is not the real Shabu Shabu as the one in Kuala Lumpur, but at least it is one of the most similar one if we compare it with what we get in Kuala Lumpur.

Yesterday night, I was in the Restaurant for the first time in Sarawak, we discover the shop last month and we had a chance to had our food there. Overall the price is reasonable with the good dine-in environment and it's extremely cold, I means inside the restaurant. But, when we start having our food, our body temperature become normal and it's really nice and good experience as well. Overall, we are happy with that, thus, we are planning to recommend the restaurant to our friends who is in Sarawak and especially, UNIMAS Friends.


Do you guys and girls see that?
MITSU SHABU SHABU

As usual, Big Spoon, Bowl and Sauce

This is the SOUP, FOC

While I am cooking my foods

Economy Tofu Set RM7

Vegetable Set , come with the chicken set


Chicken Set RM13

Salmon Ball RM5?
NO less than RM3

It's Cheap,
if compare to the last STEAMBOAT I have


Home Made Prawn Ball, less than RM3

What that? Ice Coffee?
It's Peach Juice RM3.50


Beef Rice, RM6

What he is holding?
I bluff him that, it's MANGO
and someone belief it, haha
Actually, it's Pumpkin

The foods, chicken and etc.

PUMPKIN,
It's taste good, really sweet


Salmon Ball, tasty!

Wa, a lot's Tofu,
Sam like it very MUCH, terpaksa

The vegetable is good, FRESH

I am playing with the food,
Can you see that?
I was cooking an EGGS


Last item of the night,
EGGS with some Bee Hoon + Chicken Slide


It was a very full dinner for myself, I guess for my friends as well, once I reached my college, I took a rest for a while, and I was on bed straight away, am I too full or I am definitely too tired? Next week, I guess I will recommended my friends to go for a western foods, if possible, I hope so, before I go back Kuala Lumpur end of this month.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name