Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sickness

Why am I writing about sickness? I guess myself is getting into trouble already whereby just another 2 day before I taking a flight going back to Kuala Lumpur, I am fall in sick.

Oops, I hate that, even tough I was having a normal lifestyle which I slept early and wake up as early as 7.30am, I still fall in sick. What this happen during crucial period, really hate that.

That is the poor thing, I get myself trouble into running nose, since this morning, I guess due to the cold water that I took during my bath, or it is due to a bad environment. Both of this also got affect on me, while another things that still troubling me is the Strategic Management, which I was allocated some of the part of the assignment, as well as my individual Scenarios Analysis and Recommendation.

I need to take medicine to cure it as soon as possible, or I might ending up a sick person in the plane on Friday. So, what I did was taking two tablets of Paracetamol at 5pm and later before I sleep I will take another two tablets. I hope that really help to cure the Virus in my body.

God Bless Me

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name