Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unimas Clinic

I just consulting a Doctor in Unimas Clinic and I really does not understand why my service were delay even I am the 1st person to get a number to consult the DOCTOR, a new doctor again, hardly understand what he speak to me, izzit my English so bad?

I was place on number 23 but I was uneasy after another students bypass me whereby she was the one who get the treatment but she was on number 25. What Service Quality is that?

If I still given a chance to edit my Final Year Project, I guess I will definitely do "SERVICE QUALITY Provided by UNIMAS CLINIC". I am sure the results in under my prediction as well.

Do you see that? after we went to check our body pulse in Bilik Rawatan, I was told to wait outside, so do the others patients. But, unfortunately, I was bypass by the number 25 patient who seek for treatment as well.

Do you see that? Patient number 25 get the service 1st, then is my turn, number 23 and lastly patient number 24. What method that they using to consults a patient?

Last but not least, the waiting time for a patient is far from what is expected, I was in the clinic around 2.40pm but only receiving my treatment at 3.15pm? If I am very sick, I guess I will fainted because of the waiting time, luckily I was having some running nose and sore throat, not serious, just seek for FREE Treatment and Medicine since I was already pay for the service in my Fees, so how bout you? Has you gone for the treatment in your Universities Clinic, since you are making payment as well?

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name