Saturday, November 7, 2009

Final Examination

Quite a boring week that I have to gone through it, why am I suffering myself like that? As I was a wake early back for my final examination, it was a very bored stuff to deal with because I hardly can concentrate on my revision.

As I was back in Unimas, most of the time spend were on revision, but dunno whether I am able to answering the Final Examination Question that given by those lecturer, starting with Dr. Ernest, then Dr. Rabaah, next will be Dr. K and lastly Mr. Syahrul Nizam.

B4 the examination start, I was having a happy and sad mood whereby some of the carry mark I got was extremely OUTSTANDING and some were TERRIBLE. Why cant I get all outstanding Carry Mark? I really hope to get at least once Dean List in my studies here, and this semester were my Last Hope I guess, and I really hope that I can get it.

With 2 outstanding carry mark and 2 terrible carry mark, can I deal with it to get at least once DEAN LIST? I am not too sure, I always have no confident in answering in the Final Examination as I know it would be freaky Difficult to give the BEST answer that required by the lecturer.

What can I do, my final examination is on Monday till Thursday and that will be end of the semester, in my mind, I have nothing else beside going back to KL, as it is nothing much I can do if I really cannot answer in the Final Examination, just the Gods know whether I has putting effort inside or not.

As least, I was lucky compare to others course-mate in the Marketing course, as some of the lecturer here was killing the students by giving extremely LOW marks for their project cum assignments, whereby among the lowest was 8/30 whereby the total carry mark for the students was 20+ over 65 and with Final Examination offering 35 mark, can their passed this paper? As we are the Final Year Students, if I fail any CORE subject this semester, it definitely we required/ NEED to be EXTEND as the coming semester, this subject or courses were not being offered, so what you think? Are the students fault, or the Lecturer expectation were extremely HIGH?

Luckily I am not in the group of students, if not I guess I will be one the students that needed to be EXTEND, (touch wood), I really does not hope for that, but it was a bit painful as some of my course-mate were those in the group...... as their carry mark were not really helping them this time around. While others were suffering, I am consider as one of the luckiest as I were having among the BEST course-mate to be in the TEAM to due with the Project and Assignment, and we gone through it MODERATELY, and some courses were just too OUTSTANDING. Thanks friends, Sam, Allen, Jeffrey, Michele and Siew Lung, as well as others who are helping hand in the assignments and project, without you guys I am sure I am one of the students being in the groups that MIGHT need to be EXTEND due to Failure.

The Outstanding Results I get were the Strategic Management- 56 over 60, Web Design- 50.67 over 60 and the Poor or consider LUCKY were the Research Marketing- 50/70 and International Marketing- 46+ over 70 after being told that every group will be further deducted 1.5 marks for some reason that being rise by some students which negotiate with Dr. Rabaah.

Therefore, I am hoping the Best will be coming to my way and go through it MODERATELY.

All The Best to Others, especially ALL MY COURSE-MATES.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name