Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boring Week

Well, I am back to Unimas as per yesterday evening, taking a flight from KL around 4pm and reach Kuching at 6pm. It's a bit early for me as my examination will be only starting next Monday, so I have a long weekdays and weekends for me to further my revision which I already did some during my time in KL.

So, as soon as I am back to Kuching, I know that it would be a very bored 11 days for me to adapted as I cannot concentrate more or better as I did in KL. Why? You should know by now, there are many inconsiderate peoples living in the same apartment as my. Anyway, forget about them and I definitely push myself to more revision in order to achieved my dream for this semester, at least if I am in a good position to get an Dean List award. I hope I can do that, hahaha, if I managed to answering well during my examination, anything would be possible.

Today, I wake up as usual, early in the morning but a bit late compare to when I am in KL, as I usually wake up at 6am. But, since I am back in Unimas, I decided to get more rest, I tell myself to wake up by 7am, but I didn't, hahaha, too lazy, so I end up by continuing my sleep till 8.30am, and no perfect breakfast for me as what I get in KL, here I only afford to get myself a cup of coffee and few slide of Gardenia Bread. So pity right?

Then, I took a bus to East Campus to get some information about my carry mark, but a bit disappointed as no many carry mark were ready for us to update it, so I ended up doing an hour of revision at the study room nearby to Dr. Rabaah room. After that, I went to the Faculty office to get my examination slip in order to allowed me to go through the final examination.

In the afternoon, myself and my Driver cum coursemate, Sam and his partner, we went to met up with John in Wisma Seberkas, because Sam wanted to due some error with the car by going to meet a mechanic recommended by John, and we ended up by free services whereby there is no part of the car that need to be replace, and Sam was glad because his wallet won't be slimmer and slimmer again. Before we went back to Unimas, we treated ourself at Batu 6 1/2 near to Kota Sentosa for our lunch whereby Sam and his partner having Kolok Mee and I get myself a bowl of Chicken Rice.

Back to Unimas, I wanted to continue with my revision, but I did not, why? I am too LAZY.. hahahaaaa, anyways I need to do that .....

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name