Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Life's in Brickfields

It had been 2 weeks since I am back in Kuala Lumpur and I am really enjoying my life here because I can do whatever I like, not like what I had to bare with when I was in the University.

I am having a very healthy lifestyle whereby I sleep early and wake up early and starting the day off with a good breakfast, and having it with my godfather, it really enjoying moment as I like to be with him lending a hand to help him in whatever he needs in his Laundry Shop.

Therefore, it not the $$$ matter as I was helping him in the shop whereby it was operated in Brickfields, a place where I live for a most 15 years but I was only know my godfather and become closer to her few year back, the reason, it's complicated, others people might not understand but not both of us, I means myself and my godfather.

Even though I was extremely free, still I need to do some observation in the area, Brickfields, as I was planning to distributing my Questionnaires in the nearest time, I hope so, because I haven't stated it yet, still enjoying the life here, having good meal and good rest.

Everyday seem a happy day but who know what am I thinking in my heart? It's really Complicated.

2 comments:

NoName said...

Enjoy n Appreciate wat u hv now... :) Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Everyone in this world is complicate and their emotion changes every second and you will not notice it. That's how make human being so unique and interesting.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name