Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three & Four are Down, It's Over

Third Examination were done in the morning session which I think I managed to do moderately well, as I does not want to be over the confident which might affect my grades later on. I managed to answer 4 out of 4 questions that being asked by the Lecturer, Dr. K and mostly of my friends are doing well as well, excepts for certain course-mates which really DUMB, and cannot do the questions given today.

After that, in the evening session, I was down with another examination, which is my last paper of the semester and a bit of uncertainty, whereby I was not alert that one of the question have two parts which I missed the first part of the question which require me to write about Web 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 which I really KNOW the answer but because I am DUMB, I missed out the part and I am sure that I will regret later on when the results were announced.

Anyways, It's Over, the busies semester were off to take a one and a half month break from activities, I will be heading back to KL as soon as I can, which I will take a morning flight back to KL from Kuching. This time I will fly with MAS instead of AirAsia because MAS are creating value by satisfying the market better than its competitors in term of PRICE. Therefore, I am opt for the MAS services instead of AirAsia for the one and a half hour journey tomorrow.

Stay tune for more posting, but the posting will be very uncertainty since I have nothing much to post in order to satisfying the market better than others blogger.


No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name