Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two Down

Two down, and Two to go on Thursday and I will be off back to Kuala Lumpur on Friday. I am waiting for that since from the start I am returning to UNIMAS, what a bored weeks I had gone through.

Nevertheless, the examination just now was a very SIMPLE Question from the view of the Lecturer itself, but not the students, even the most "geng" students also feel wanna to Cry. According to one of my friends, he will be making history this semester whereby he will obtain a "C" results, hahaha.

While another friends who was sitting below me was DREAMING for at most half an hours before she start writing, omg.... and what am I writing?

I just wrote whatever come into my mind which I guess are relevant but I does not know whether the Lecturer could understand my point or not. Anyways, it's over and Let's think about the next examination which will be on Thursday.

That all for now.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name