Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st day in Unimas again

Just back from the long holiday and like usual I need to unpacked all my stuffs once again but this time I was lucky because I was not in the mood to put my stuffs at the store room as being told by the college authority but taking a gamble by just putting my stuffs inside the cupboard and keep it there.

The good side is whereby I not need to climb up to the 3rd floor of the store room and get all the stuffs, therefore, just a moment ago, I use around 2 hours to clean my room and unpacked all the stuffs and another good things was the weather is cold (raining since I reach my college), therefore I don't have a bad running rose happen to me again, as I was very allergic on it.

Starting next week, my schedule will be very pack and I will become very busy with my FYP round two and all the core course, hopefully I will managed to cope on it and did well before I graduated from Unimas.

My New Year wishes was simple, whereby all of us stay healthy and all the best. Good Luck to all my Course-Mate, hopefully we all will be able to graduates on the same time.

Cheer Up Guys and Girls.
Happy New Year and Happy Returning to College/ Universities Life

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name