Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2nd Day in Unimas

A very bad day for me I guess, I was in the old campus in the morning to get some stuffs done and went back to the college for lunch. Instead of only having lunch, I was adding some spice on it whereby in the main time I was eating, I get myself a treat of an old movies, maybe I have watch it few time but what to do, I was out of Movies and Drama, therefore, I was watching Fast and Furious again and again.

In the main time watching and having my lunch, my mind was not focusing on the meal or either the movies but I was thinking of somethings else, what was that? It was about my Final Year Project, because I need to buck up myself if I don't want to extend another semester here, and therefore, I was once again back to Old Campus to get my laptop equip with the SPSS software that I needed to get my data to be analyze but unfortunately, the person in charge of giving the free software was not around, he was off duty and I cannot get my stuff done.

As I was unable to get the stuffs done, I was having nothing to do in the main time, I feel that I am waiting my time but what to do right? I have nothing that I can do as the person I looking for what not around. Bad day to start with, might be bad New Year as well as Bad Semester !!!

Gods Bless Me !

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hihi.. times flies fast.. u r back to ur last semester. All the best ya..

Happy New Year 2010. =)

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name