Monday, January 11, 2010

The class had started!

Finally, I was attending my class last week and it's still early to predict how it will go, am I right? Not really in the mood of studying but at least I hope that I will gone through it well, if nothing bad happen to me.

So far, I had attended 3 out of 4 courses that offer to me this semester and I feel it warm except for Business Law and Ethics. The class conducted by Mr. Shahrizal was the best so far and Mr. Tony Wilson is not far behind, he was good too, and tomorrow I will be attending another first class which was tough by Mr. Micheal Tinggi, regarding Managerial Accounting.

Not a bad New Year and New Semester start for me since that I guess I was in a bad luck, seem everything not in the right directions and bad luck seem hunting on me. I need to buck up !!! Even the Internet Connection was bullying me, since last Thursday, my connection was down, hopefully the problem will be resolve by this week.

Have a busy week to go on, need to read materials and do the tutorial given by Mr. Tony even though Ms. Lina has the answers, we will need to read and do it as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey,,,dont sell my name again...kill u then u knw o...

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name