Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SPSS Version 17

Well, just a moment ago, I went to meet one of the FEB technician cum computer software provided to get my laptop equip with the latest SPSS version in order for me to start my analysis for my Final Year Project.

Less than half an hours, the installation were done and now my laptop were fully equip with a 30 days trail version of the software and if I am lucky and hardworking enough, I guess I will be finish analyzing the data before the expire date.

Therefore, now I already started to keys in the data that I have and as soon as possible I will start to analyze the data and hopefully nothing will trouble me during the period.

As I wanted to key in the data, I found out that some of the respondents had defected my questionnaires, it really sad for me, wasted my $$$ to print out the questionnaires, anyways I don't know who is the person as most of my questionnaire were passed to another friends in Kuala Lumpur to help to get the respond from but when I look to the questionnaires when I received from her, as today I check it out, I found that, some the questionnaires were defects.

Oh No, Please Don't TROUBLE me, I hope I can finish Chapter 4 before I go back for my Chinese New Year Holiday.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name