Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekends!

It seem the days is going in a very fast rate, and another weeks had passed, it now the second weeks I had been in Unimas and everything going in a fine ways.

It seem the weekends is here but I am out of activities, oops I must be-careful with the wordings I used, as friends in the campus or readers of this blog will tend to use this reason to persuade me to do somethings else.

Therefore, I know that I am out of activities compare to what I used to do when I was in KL, but I am happily mention that I was controlling my own spending better compare to what I does in KL, whereby I was a heavy users. And I want to admit that I am not a rich person as being mention by others (friends), you know who you are and I was just an ordinary students who had a study loans from PTPTN.

So, what activities on this coming weekends? As my friends cum driver is going back his hometown this afternoon, I was left alone. So, what can I do besides studying and do revisions? I hope that I will not gone through a very bored coming weekends.

Out to Town? Stay at Room? Go CAIS? etc....

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name