Monday, March 1, 2010

Ang Pow$ and randOM taughts!

Since the CNY celebration is over yesterday, it's the time for me to unpacked the Ang Pow$ I get during my CNY from my parents, uncles and aunties, as well as my parents Friend's which I does not need to go "house visiting in order to get one Ang Pow$" and etc. etc. etc.

During CNY, actually it was a BONUS for all of us who are still Single as we are given Ang Pow$ for Free and Flowing in as Much as I wish even I don't have the Belief that ones should go "house visiting" during CNY, as I don't do that (just for myself). Maybe I am too shy and feel guilty as I visiting others people house, his or her parents need to come out with a certain amount of Ang Pow$ to give us. That why I learned from the experience and this few years I try to minimize myself for "house visiting" during CNY.

As I gone bigger and older, I found that I don't need to acts like a Children whereby they rushing to get Ang Pow$ from the married couples or elder person, instead I just leave it to the person whether he or she wanted to give us (ME) the Ang Pow$ or not as I am not really greedy to have ONE as well. I also found out that the values of the Ang Pow$ tend to follow the flow of the economy in a Country such as Malaysia, whereby when the economy is good and booming, the value of the Ang Pow$ tend to be higher in VALUEs, do correct me if I am wrong !!!

Back to my random taught, I just finish my last mid-term in my years in a University Life whereby, Next, I will be taking my Last Final Examination starting on 19 April till 27 April 2010 and I can call it the END for my University Life whereby I eventually be Graduating as a Degree Holder but without working experiences, therefore, it's the same things that I am a beginner when I go into the Working World. I still have lots of things to learn before I can say that I am successful.

Therefore, for the last one month and 10 days, I need to buck up with my Final Year Project (FYP), assignments, mostly we had done, with the hardest assignments, interviewing - my group had finish it and it only left to transcript the data, others assignments seem alright, and last Saturday my group had done the presentation for our Business Law assignments which was A GOOD Job, and next week we will be submiting our Managerial Accounting Assignments before ending with the Strategic Marketing Assessment to be submitted.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name