Thursday, March 4, 2010

Buck Up & I Need Back-Up

I need to stay alive for this entire month as I can consider it as a critical period for all of us, (Final Year Student). Most importantly, our Final Year Project, as I had been mention about, we need to go through it as soon as possible as I am "Kiasu" being a loser at the end of the day, therefore I am trying to get it done as soon as possible as one of my friend had gone through it and did it in a flying colors. I am not asking for a flying colors, instead I just want to pass it, which a minimum "B" grade would be great achievement.

I need to buck up and start doing it, as by the end of this month, I need to do my presentation as well as final examination preparation which I wishes I could do well and maintaining my GPA, so I could applying for a better job even though I know that I has no working experiences, therefore, I hope my better results would be helping in getting a better job.

I need back-up from my friends as well, as being in a team, I need much of their supports in getting our assignments and assessment done in time, as we has more due-date to be getting done and I hope all of us can get a better grading before we step in to the final examination without much pressure as others who may not doing that well. I hope that my groups will able to get a good grading, as least being 50 and above, so that we will feel the enjoyment before the final examination. I wishes all of us can get it. Gods Bless Us.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name