Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Day

Two day and I will be flying back to Kuala Lumpur for a week longs "study week" holidays before coming back for my very last Final Examinations before I am graduating from UNiMAS.

Well, lots of planning has be made when I touch down in Kuala Lumpur, starting with testing a New Laptop brought from Dell (Delivery schedule today at 2pm), Shopping, Making Purchase of New Mobile (for my sister), still uncertainty in my mind, because I don't which brand to get for her as she want an I-Phone, but my budget is limited as I am not working but being a normal student with study loans which almost reach the stages known as "Broke" and lots more activity but most important, I reached my godfather after more than 1 month without seeing or meeting with him.

The most happy this was My PTA @ FYP, this thesis used most of my time and it's come to the end yesterday, as I make the decision to print it out (finally @ no more draft, a complete copy of thesis) that I need to submit and make a hard cover for it. Before I decide how many copy I need to print out for the "Jilid" or Hard Cover, I asked my supervisor. Here is the conversation.

Me: Ms., do I have "HOPE"?

Jo: "Hope"? What you mean?

Me: 'Hope' lo... because if you say I got "Hope" , then, I print out 4 copy if not according to Dr. C, print 2 copy enough wo.

Jo: emmmm... you want to print how many copy leh?

Me: I very budget lo, if you say I got "Hope", I willingly to pay more. *laughing

Jo: Ok la... Ok la... Get yourself 4 copy.

Me: Yeah. That means got Hope la.. Thank you very much.. I was glad to heard that.

Jo: If cannot get, or kena "Shoot" Don't Blame Me lo. **laughing as well..

Me: Mummy Jo, you Bless me lo.. Pray Hard for me as well. *laughing

That come to the end for my Projects and Thesis in my University Life. Hurray ............. "HOPE"

I hope Gods Bless We All and Let's us Gone through the Difficulties.


3 comments:

Audrey said...

So fast ar... Gonna sit for final.. All the best.. ^^

alex5454 said...

Yeah. Today is my first paper.
Examination is at night.

Thanks for you wishes.

Electrician New York NY Electrical Contractor said...

Great story thanks for posting.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name