Tuesday, March 23, 2010

16 Days

Well, I am looking forward for a count-down for me to be back again in KL for a weeks starting 09 April 2010 before coming back a place called "UNIMAS" for the last final examination that I ever took for my Bachelor's Degree.

I am glad now, since I had done everything that I needed to be done in order to pass-out from UNIMAS and become a fresh graduates, which will stepping in the Working World soon. But, before I step in, I would like to enjoy myself to maximum as I can but starting over as a beginner/ learner in the working world.

I had applied various job opportunities that available in the market via job-street and recently, I got to know that one of my application in under their consideration which means I am one of the chosen applicant for the position. I would be glad if I can get the place in the banking sector.

Today, again, I received another notification that my resume and another friends were being revise from their HR Department of IOI Group. I hope myself and my friends will get the chances being called for an interview and eventually a place in IOI Group!

At the moment, I am counting at 16 days before I will be back again in KL for my study weeks cum holiday+ happy moment in KL. Yeah.

God Bless Us.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name