Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I

Should I go or Should I stay at the current company. I was thinking about this again and again and still have not make any decision yet.

Still, the confirmation letter from the current company should be issue within this few day or perhaps next week, but I still thinking of my future in this company as few of my colleagues is going to cross over to others company in the nearest time being, so should I do the same?

I was being told by one of my good friend, that his company is hiring and if I chose to take up that job, I will be working together with him as a Team which remind me our life in the University.

So, should I go or should I stay in the current company?

Thinking of my Future is just equal to _______.


2 comments:

Madame De Jezebel said...

Do it, alwasy do it. 'Thinking of my future is just equal to' saying i'm unhappy in the present.

Electrician New York NY Electrical Contractor said...

Great story thanks for posting.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name