Sunday, September 20, 2009

2009 2009 Birthday

Well, just a moment ago, I went out with my friends, whereby at first, I thought we are going out to Dapau foods only, but he told me that he need to go The Spring, so my first perception was I thought that he wanted to get somethings else. But this time my six sense was totally wrongly, whereby we having our Dinner at Secret Receipt in The Spring Sarawak. This is the first time I dine in at a Quality Restaurant in Sarawak.It is actually a small birthday surprise for me I guess, I like that because I don't like to have a have others to spends for me, even it is my birthday. I like the ways whereby we pay for what we eat. I don't like that others people pay for what I eat, that why I Decline my friends request who wanted to have a birthday party for me, I now they will said I "jual mahal" but that the reality. Sorry if you guys or girls "terasa". Anyways, I would like to say Thank You for those who share to get me a "Special Present". I am really appreciated it.

Well, at the Secret Receipt, I get myself a cup of Hot Chocolate, and a plate of Chicken Kebab. The taste is good, I would like to give a 4 star rating for the menu that I choose. Overall it quite good for for dining in at Secret Receipt today. This is few of the item we get for our dinner at Secret Receipt:


Hot Chocolate since the day was so cold,
raining since 3pm in Unimas.
Affordable, RM8++


Chicken Kebab for Dinner.
It really nice and I will rate it 4 star,
affordable, RM16++


This is what Sam get for his Dinner, Beef Lasagna,
still affordable, RM12++


Siew Lung also have this as her drink, Hot item.
(Hot Chocolate)


This is the Cordon Blue
(sorry, the size of the picture is too small),
adapted from Allen Facebook photo album.

The Best things haven't arrive yet, after we had finish our dinner, Sam order us THREE types of Different Cake which something new for me, 3 slide of cake for my Birthday. I really like that style, since there are less people, and if we order one cake, I think we might not able to finish it. Limitation also, because only one taste. We ended up with 3 different cakes.

Mango Delight Cake,
4 Star for this cake.

Chocolate Black Forest Cake,
too bad, not fresh,
so I will rate this cake 3 star.

The best, Marble Cheese Cake,
this cake is rate at 5 star.
Do you guy agree?

Next, before we coming back to Unimas, my friends, Sam, need to stop by in Tabuan Jaya as we need to get Dinner for one of our friends, Wai Mun, who are in deep trouble due to Black CAT in Unimas, for further information, condition, please contact 014-9922623.

Besides that, Sam also PAKSA me, to Drink Heineken since it was my Birthday. So he brought quite many cans since he say he want to yam sing with me.. but of course I reject, so I ended up drinking at my room, so that no trouble will happen if I get DRUNK.

Special Thanks to Sam for delivering the BEER.
not enough since I finish it before 12am, ada lagi?

Last but not least, b4 I went back to my room, I was surprise that I was given a present. I really does not think about it at all. I just really enjoying the dinner that I have tonight. But seem, they are giving me SURPRISE. What else can I said, I really appreciate it !!!

Special thanks to member of Marketing 3rd Year Students, my fellow classmates, THANK YOU very much. I love it.

This is the Birthday Card from my 3rd Year Marketing Classmates
(Chosen Classmates only)
Limited Edition

At First, I really don't what is inside.
Can you all guess?

OMG--> It is an expensive POLO Belt.
Thanks, my Friends

Thank you very much my friends, even though we cannot celebrate it together, I do appreciated what you guys and girls get for me. I do appreciated it.

May God Bless We ALL.

5 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Haiz This is What we Call Friend. No comment la. Nama saya jadi hangat. Celaka

alex5454 said...

hahaha... becoming more and more famous.. haha

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

But no value. Cause Saya Jual Mahal punya. Haha

alex5454 said...

Whatever la.. Thanks my friends.

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Your welcome ^^

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name