Sunday, September 20, 2009

2009 2009 Continued

Well, on the 2009 2009, it was Hari Raya and also my Birthday. Seem nothing much can be done today since I wake up so late, around 3pm, as I was only get myself to bed at 5am in the morning.

During the early morning, my handphone seem to keep ringing, starting at early as 7.55am, whereby, one of my friends, Sook Yee, starting the day off by wishing me on my birthday. Then, as you all know, the mobile will not stop from ringing as more and more wishing messages are coming in just specially for me. A part from that, I do receive a call from my Godfather, wishing me on my birthday and he even ask me whether I received the reload for my mobile or not. That means my six sense is correct if you guys or girls got read my previous posting. I tell my reader regarding I guess I know who is the person who send me the RELOAD.

Many caring friends do SMS me, especially N.V.A Peng Soon and Sam, asking me whether what should I get for my lunch, but during that time I still Zzz Zzz, haha, so either I ignore their message without replying or I replay by asking them to Dapau whatever for me. But, I guess I should still have my Lunch with a pack of Maggi Mee, that what I get for myself on this few day. You know I know la, who ask me to wake up so late, and another issues is the Cafe is Out of Service (Closed) due to raya celebration.

Nevertheless, I was also busy replying all the post comment on my Facebook as many of my friends keep sending me wishing me on my birthday. That is why, I was on my bed late, anyways, that is not the reasons, I seldom get into bed in the Holiday in a early mode, as since it's holiday, no classes on the next day, why not I sleep a bit late, and wake up a bit late, right?

It a raining day in Unimas, that will make the day cooling as before this It was so Hot.

Thank You for all that Wishing me on my Birthday, I really appreciates it.

Gods Bless You

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name