Sunday, September 20, 2009

2009 2009

It happen only once in my life, and this would be a very special day. This year, 20 September fall on the 1st Day of Hari Raya, and also it would be my BIRTHDAY as well.

Nothing special happening this year, I cannot celebrate it with my friends in KL, as I still in Sarawak, in UNIMAS. I also cannot celebrate it with my family members because I did not make any advance purchase on my air ticket for my trip back to KL from Unimas. Therefore, what to do? Be lonely at the room by watching TVB DRAMA.

Anyways, I do enjoy a moment ago, going out with my friends and we had a badminton games. After that, we had a our dinner at a Chinese Restuarant, but the food not tasty at all. Poor guy.. John was the one who recommended us to eat that stuff. really no taste at all.

Just pass 12am, I hope that my main Wishes will come true, what I need at the moment is I wanted to GRADUATES on-time, that my main wishes. Other then that, I hope ENTIRE GROUP of Peoples who close to me, be well and healthy always. Not to forget, I hope my sister will do well in her SPM.

May God Bless WE ALL

6 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

2009 2009

Haha, nice number. Go buy number la XD

alex5454 said...

2009 2009 sure sold out today la..

I just wake up just now and my friends give me 4 d number to buy. haha 5529.

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Haha mana tau kena. 5529 but sadly sudah closed

Yesterday magnum 1st & 2nd place same. 5434 (BOX)

Haha

alex5454 said...

x ada buka 5529 but TOTO open 6629 1st prize. wow.

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Itulah, tiada jodoh. Lu tak beli dia tak mau buka. Haha

alex5454 said...

I already long time give up on gambling 4D lol. Since I am back to Unimas, no more, wait till OCT, when I go back you sms me what Lucky number should I buy, then I would like to share my lucky+your lucky, 1st prize for us. haha

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name