Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kia Su

I cannot imagine that due to 5marks for the Blogs many of our friends that in the TMT1013 course suddenly become so active in blogging.

As I was nothing to do.. I go visiting all the blogs list that available in the tmt1013.blogspot.com. What I get is I view their posting, whereby for the last two month very inactive but suddenly, in the month of September, wow... some1 is posting around 40++ and 50++ also have, of course not guys la, guys wont be KIASU like that. So, you know who I means by now right?

Anyways, I wont be worry much as my posting is cukup cukup makan to get 5marks as well. For those haven't reach the limit, please keep in up but make sure it is consistent la. Don't do something due to REWARDS.

All The Best

2 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Dun worry bro. You still second place 90++

3rd - 5th place 70++

6th - 10th place Range between 30++ to 70++

So we still top 3 hahaha

They must have read my 100th post. "Challenge are accepted" sebab itu rasa tercabar. Lol

alex5454 said...

haha.. KIA SU ongoing this month.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name