Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes, I am Happy

Well, I can say that I am happy because of many things such as my mid-term examination results, my group and individual assignments, and most important my Final Year Project aka FYP progress was good one even though I need more time to know that as my supervisor took a weeks to reply me about the progress.

Anyways, I am glad as the progress is not too bad, actually she was trying to help me, enable me to protect myself from being "shoot" or "frequently ask questions" by others lecturer during the presentation as she is very kind, I must say that, the entire groups of lecturer in that room is very kind. She actually telling me which points that easily get into trouble and asked me to avoid it in order to have a good progress in the FYP as well as during the presentation.

Therefore, I was extremely happy recently as I did well in my mid-term examination, and now, I got a good news from my supervisor as well. I become addicted to do improving in my research in order to pass it or getting a better grade. Besides that, I know that I am not as stress or tension as others pals or friends which I can say that he or she is not getting the "good" luck as me. Even, my Super Dean List friend, was in stress, not because he is not hardworking, but due to her supervisor which want him to give more efforts from his research. He is actually getting tired from what he had done and still keep it going in order to graduates this May. All the Best to him.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name