Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Done with One More to Go

Yes, I am done on my Final Year Project, I am done mostly of our group assignments and now I have only one more to get it done which is Strategic Marketing, and I can look forward for my next trip back to Kuala Lumpur during study week before coming back for my Final Examination.

Wow.. I am done, I am free for this most busiest month as a Final Year Students, and I am need to be just low-profile, as I does not wish to adding more stress and tension to others friends when may not finish yet and in their ways to get everything done.

Now, I just hope for the best from what I had done and hopefully it would enable to graduate on-time which is just around the corner, hopefully by May and I will be stepping in to the working world which I hope to get one either in the private sector or government sector which even I could get. It would be nice if I can go into the banking sector or else I would like to work in a events company because I can always has fun ++ good basic salary+OT as well as allowances, last but not least, it would be nice if I can be a sports teachers at any schools which I can tortured the students, hahaha....

So, any Job Available you guys or girl want to recommend me? Please reply me.... Thanks.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name